Florida-South Florida

AW: So many checks!

Hi Ladies!!!

I've been SOOO SOOOO SOOOO busy since I got to Miami Memorial Day weekend.  I started working my internship and have had appointments every single day after work. I have quite a few checks:

Invitations Wording Completed & Submitted. I'm waiting on my proof and CANNOT wait! Guillermo from  Gifts & Romantic Wedding in the MIami Merchandise Mart has been amazing.

PURPLEBOX DESIGN: I won the invitation design contest back in April and have been blessed to have Adie (the owner) in my life and wedding process.  She designed my bridal shower invitations and my monogram.  She is FULL OF IDEA AND ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! She spent hours and hours with my mom, my sister and I just brainstorming and sharing ideas.  She even started offering creative consultations the day after we were there.  She not only designs invitations and any stationery you may need in your life. She also prints canvases that are to die for!!!

Flowers: I've checked out quite a few vendors and have now narrowed it down to two: Avant Gardens & Petunia. I will be making a decision this week!

Engagement Session: I'm using Manolo Doreste from In Focus Studios for all my pictures. We had dinner with him last night and came up with the concept for our engagement session.  We're taking the pictures in November which seems SO SO far away!!! But he's SUCH an amazing vendor that I feel truly blessed to have found him.

Next up: Meeting with some DOCs this week, then searching for Linens, Lounge furniture and Cake... SO excited

Sorry this was so long and thanks for letting me share.

Re: AW: So many checks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards