Florida-South Florida
Options

Bridesmaid Gifts

Ok I need help with gift ideas! So far this is what I have:

- A tote (like recycled material) with their names on it in their favorite colors
- Team bride hoodies for all of us to wear getting ready 
- Cheap pashmina's for the day of

Then I was thinking maybe cute makeup bags or a cute clutch (all a little different for them) with a gift card in it. 

2 are like super close to each other so I was thinking about getting them massages to a spa they like 
The other one I was thinking about getting a gift card to express.

Any better ideas? Does that sound ok? I don't want the one getting the express gift card to feel like she didn't get what everyone else gets but she doesn't really seem like a massage girl..

Re: Bridesmaid Gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    First, thanks for the awesome directions - it still took me an hour to get it all done, but I finally did :) I knew directions were on beths page somewhere but I could never find them - still couldn't yesterday so thank you :) I think those are great gift ideas - really I look at is as Christmas almost something they will use and enjoy is perfect - and then a few extra wedding related things is a great touch (like your hoodies). I was just a bridesmaid and I said at least 10 times to fi I really hope she gets me a spa type gift (she works at a spa so wasn't a crazy thought). If you don't think the third girl would like it and she'd rather get to go pick out new stuff at express than I think thats perfect too. I am thinking I will do something similar - spa things for the girls into that and then something else fun for the others.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You're gonna be one very loved bride! Love your gift ideas and def think she'll appreciate that you thought of something she would actually use :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    THOSE GIFTS ARE AMAZING!!!!  omg i WISH i was in your wedding LOL :)

okay where did you find cute totes - i want to do that as well.  and where did you find the hoodies?!  that's a great idea!!  so far i've got the hangers erica made me, pearl bracelets w/ a starfish charm, and then i wanted to put everything i get them in a cute tote monogrammed w/ their initial in their fav. colors too :)   let me know where you found all your goodies!!! 
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto! I can never find totes I like, or hoodies for that matter!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds great to me!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hoodies: etsy seller uniqueandtrendy! Laura got her tank from there. I should have my hoodies in a couple of weeks. I got 3 team bride hoodies, one bride and one just married! For the totes I got them from weddingchicks.com Thanks for all the compliments! Do u think if I did one clutch for the express gift card girl and then makeup bags for the other two it will be ok?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah i think that works perfectly b/c it "goes" w/ the gift cards :)  so cute!!  and thank you for the info!!  i'm going to check those out right now lol
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    UM i just checked out the $10 totes --- THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!  which one did you pick for your bridesmaids?!?!  there's so many cute options!!!  AH! LOVE!
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    I got these totes! They are really cute! http://www.weddingchicks.com/shop/simple-script-tote-copy/ Also search for coupons for them, I think I got free shipping!
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG I love your gift ideas!! I'm contemplating on what to get my MOH since that's my bridal party LOL! I got toasting flutes for her and our best man that have a small design and say "Maid of Honor" and "Best Man." I also planned on getting her either hodie or tank that said MOH but I wanted to get her something else and think I'm gonna borrow your idea of a spa certificate :) Thanks for sharing!!! I know you're gonna have some very happy BMs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bridesmaid-gifts-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:d66e1331-ae6d-414d-9881-733375c4afb3Post:3214521d-f01a-4d04-8b5e-bdf957597a27">Re: Bridesmaid Gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG I love your gift ideas!! I'm contemplating on what to get my MOH since that's my bridal party LOL! I got toasting flutes for her and our best man that have a small design and say "Maid of Honor" and "Best Man." I also planned on getting her either hodie or tank that said MOH but I wanted to get her something else and think I'm gonna borrow your idea of a spa certificate :) Thanks for sharing!!! I know you're gonna have some very happy BMs
    Posted by Gissy4857[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I just have to tell you Budah and Monk are ADORABLE!!!!</div>
  • Options
    Martica14Martica14 member
    edited December 2011
    Awesome ideas!! Love your gifts!!!
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bridesmaid-gifts-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:d66e1331-ae6d-414d-9881-733375c4afb3Post:32e6f8d2-3ec9-4f9a-9e17-2ddfc8962973">Re: Bridesmaid Gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bridesmaid Gifts : I just have to tell you Budah and Monk are ADORABLE!!!!
    Posted by Krysta6[/QUOTE]
     <div>
    </div><div>Awwww thank you so much!!! Those are our babies LOL. I love yours too!! So cute and the picture is GORGEOUS!!</div>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards