Florida-South Florida

VENT!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm in a really bad mood today! My comp at the office was pissing me off ALL day... it would take forever to do something. I kept arguing with a coworker about the proper way to files things on our server. I was told NOT to make an already ugly design prettier on our magazine and it really ticks me off to know it's going to the printer the way it is. On top of that, I'm exhausted! Traffic was hell coming home and some a$$ is in my parking spot! AND NOW my hard drive on my mac is clicking!!! WTF?!?! I feel like punching something!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: VENT!

• edited December 2011
    Boo sorry you are having such a bad day :(  Have some wine and relax now that you are home.
  • Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ugh! I hate when ugly things go to print.. =\ And the fact that you could have made it better and you were told not to irks me!

You're seriously having a bad day, though. If you can do it without consequence, block the car that's in your spot. But wait with a bat..

As for the HD on your mac.. start backing up. NOW. Just in case. You never know.

I hope your day gets better, hun! xoxox
  • atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    breath!!! So sorry you had a bad day. Hopefully your day gets better :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh no!! sorry your having a bad day. I hope things get better and tomorrow is better for you!! hang in there!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh no!! sorry your having a bad day. I hope things get better and tomorrow is better for you!! hang in there!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

Irene... LMAO. Next time this happens, I WILL block her in! I have a nice aluminum bat in my apt, too! Scary!

I guess it doesn't help that I'm PMSing. Yell
  • edited December 2011
    i love you! 
  • edited December 2011

I cannot imagine how frustrating that is! when my comp gives me issues it ruins my day. And I hate my pretty designs get effed up

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awww, sweatheart! Sorry your having such a craptastic day.  Here's to waking up to a better tomorrow!  *hugs*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yea... no work tomorrow but I have a session with my trainer at 9. So I plan on kicking some a$$! I'm so stressed that my forehead muscles are tense and it feels sooooo WEIRD!! However, PJ felt so bad about my crappy day, he gave me a backrub! Still in a bad mood, but starting to relax now.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_vent-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:da256ebe-e655-4956-958c-7518255ead0ePost:11dbdb21-0caf-44ef-9e4a-a44e1565c905">Re: VENT!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I cannot imagine how frustrating that is! when my comp gives me issues it ruins my day. And I hate my pretty designs get effed up
    Posted by goldie3474[/QUOTE]

Well we had a freelancer do our magazine this time around cuz I didn't have time to do it. We gave her copies of our latest mags so she knew "the look". But it came back to us with a TON of errors, a 1980's look, corrupt files, missing fonts, faded pictures and just an overall BAD design. Well I wound up having to fix a ton of the errors, but I was told to keep everything the way it was. Every time I opened the file, my whole body would clench up. The killer, the chick was PAID already and refuses to make any changes and prep it for the printer. WTF?!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards