Florida-South Florida
Options

REVIEWS REVIEWS! (with lots of pictures!)

I’ll warn you these are VERY long!! They are so long that I had to put them on their own web page. I’ve tried to include pictures whenever possible.

Overall, we could not be happier about our wedding. Some minor mishaps happened but they really didn't take away from us enjoying the day, partly because of the people we had hired to make sure everything went as planned, and partly because well, we were getting married and that's all that mattered! Tomorrow is our 2-month anniversary and even though we're apart for a few months longer, married life is pretty awesome.

The reviews aren't in this post because I think I would crash the knot, instead, I've listed the vendors I'm reviewing and here's the link to read the reviews and see the pictures.

http://sites.google.com/site/dalieandmiskaplanning/latest-news/reviews

Photography: Alex Fagundo from Candidly Elegant and Ashley Colhouer from 1313blog.com
Videography: Marty from Reinhardt Productions
Hair/Makeup: Lutz Karpf
Flowers: Gil Sosa
Ceremony and Reception Venue: Westin Colonnade Galleria and Rotunda
Cake: Divine Delicacies

Cake Toppers: nicole from www.nicolewclark.com/">www.nicolewclark.com
DOC: Karla from Stylish Events
DJ: Shannon from Liquid DJs
Linens: www.efavormart.com/">www.efavormart.com
Coffee Cart: Aroma Espresso
Trolley: Sun Trolley Co.

Re: REVIEWS REVIEWS! (with lots of pictures!)

• Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome reviews. Thank you so much! So sorry about all the trouble with Gil. I'm using Lutz just for me because I heard he takes forever but does a phenomenal job!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great reviews and very detailed! thanks for sharing, and sorry about the trouble with Gil, but to me your flowers were still gorgeous =)
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you SO much for your detailed reviews -- seriously, I wish everyone would do this - it's beyond helpful!!!

Your wedding was beautiful, beyond words -- I'm so sorry to hear about GIL but overall, just a gorgeeous day - congrats again Mrs!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reviews! I loved your bouquet except for the brown spots:( I'm surprised you could order roses valentines weekend, my friend got married that same weekend, and paid a hefty amount for roses. I will make sure to review my quote so everything is iron clad. I appreciate your honest reviews!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  You look gorgeous!!!! thanks for taking the time to write these reviews.

One thing, I looove your shoes and your dress, would you share?
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure! Thank you :)

My shoes were RSVP "Britney" bought from Zappos. Unfortunately I don't think they have the hot pink ones anymore, but here are the purple ones ...

http://www.zappos.com/rsvp-britney-purple-satin

My dress was "Anya" by Augusta Jones. I adored it, but I will likely be selling it at some point (assuming the WedClean people can clean it well), so let me know if you're interested :)
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW! Thank you so much for these reviews! Very detailed and helpful...Sorry to hear about Gil not coming through the way you wanted him too. I am glad your other vendors delivered. you were beautiful and so was your wedding! Congrats again Mrs!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So helpful! Thanks for the pictures and the very very detailed reviews.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your reviews and everything about your wedding!  I am sorry GIl didnt come through but I'm also glad that you were able to let it go and enjoy yourself! 
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your great reviews! Sorry about Gil though....Love your cake topper!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the detailed reviews Dailey :)

Although the whole Gil situation went down, the flowers looked really pretty in your pics so I'm sure your guests didn't notice there was an issue there :) Congrats again!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the detailed reviews, sorry about your florist, but they looked good in pics.
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the super detailed reviews. Sorry about Gil, but I'm sure nobody noticed, and the important thing is you enjoyed your day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards