Florida-South Florida
Options

DIY Floral Arrangements

So I have a weird question for everyone. I would like to buy the flowers, vases, votive holders etc for only my wedding centerpieces. I was wondering if there is someone in South Florida who will, after me giving them a detailed picture, create the centerpieces and put them into place on the day of the wedding. 

Essentially, I just want to have someone put together the centerpieces with all of the supplies I give them. I am just really not looking forward to me and my bridesmaids putting together 15+ centerpieces and decorating the tables the day of. 

Thanks for the help everyone!!! 

Re: DIY Floral Arrangements

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Um the only person that I know of would be a florist. They might not charge you as much because you already have the flowers and vases. But usually DIY means you are going to do them yourself. HTH!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amber with Premier Butterfly Events will do this for you. My friend used her for her wedding in March and decided 3 weeks before her wedding that she didnt want to do the centerpieces herself. Not sure how she located Amber, but she did AMAZING work. She travels the state, and Im actually using her for my wedding now too.

Good luck and hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also using Premier Butterfly Events but my planner is Christina. They have a lot of vases/voltives, etc already. Depending on what you are looking to do for your centerpieces, you may be able to rent them cheaper from them versus buying them.

I am buying my flowers wholesale from Sams and she is going to be creating the centerpieces for me. I checked with a florist first, and they would not do it unless I spent a fortune with them on the flowers.
  • Options
    jmsw143jmsw143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent you a PM : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards