Florida-South Florida
Options

Favors - doing or not doing?

I was set to buy glass coasters (set of 2)....they are $1.50 per set....so was going to get 100 and give out....

now I'm not so sure I have it in my budget.....so I'm not sure I can do favors

anyone else not giving out favors?

Re: Favors - doing or not doing?

• Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well im doing the candy bar but that is a wedding gift from one of the bms if that wasnt the case, i would not be doing favors.

I talked to Fi mom about it, shes in the bridal bizz and she said, no one even notices and 1/2 the time they dont even take them
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing them... those yummy cupcake pops!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are doing dipping and doing small picture frames as place cards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am really not doing Favors other than a Candy Buffet & almonds for each plate setting. Though I am one that doesn't like taking anything home unless it's edible. So if it's not in your budget, don't bother. NO ONE WILL NOTICE!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im just doing a donation to a cancer research. I got cards printed that said that at Vistaprint so it was relatively inexpensive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm thinking of doing a photo booth and will included our names and a thank you message along the sides of the printed photo. i figure it will make a nice favor for guests that they will want to keep. other than that...i don't think I'll have any favors on the tables.
  • Options
    muneccamunecca member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im doing a photobooth and candy bar....  I was told by many venue planners that the guest do not take them. They usually find them out in the parking lots..... Kel
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we will do either a candy or snack bar..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You won the photobooth, just use those as favors.

I am doing truffles, either the lindor truffles or little godiva ones I can buy in the packages at the store. So much cheaper than going to Godiva to actually get them there.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Lacey-

yeah, I just researched and found acrylic photobooth frames for .74 each...so I'm doing that now!
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting truffles from the truffle trolley and mmaaayybeee red paper fans since it's outdoors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards