Florida-South Florida
Options

Tell me...

About your engagement pictures! Did you pick a location because it meant something to you guys as a couple? Or because it would make a great picture? Does it go with the feel of the wedding? Or is it the opposite feel of the wedding? How did you choose? 

Re: Tell me...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We loved the 50's theme so we found a restaurant that had that theme. We also wanted a few beach shots since we are getting married on the beach.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    we did two locations...a golf course since my hubby is an avid golfer, and The Breakers Hotel since I'm obsessed with that hotel!
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We chose down town Lake Worth.  We love a few bars on Lake Ave and love the atmosphere.  Ours really didn't go with our wedding per se.  Just our style, laid back fun.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we are taking them next Tuesday in the Design District. There are some really cool nooks and great elements to work with. We chose it because we thought the urban feel of it went with our personalities really well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did 2 sessions, both close to where we live. One was at a park and the other was in Downtown Hollywood by Young Circle where we usually go to walk around and hang out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

we are doing them this weekend at Matheson Hammock Park, There we got the park (we both are outdoor ppl), the beach, and the marina! Cant get any better :) Hopefully we get some nice shoots in since its suppose to be rainy but im not worried ..a few rainy pics might be nice too :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did 3 shoots, 1 on a baseball field since thats what DH does for a living, one at a park because it was quirky and not soo serious which he and I arent, and 1 on the beach because it was fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at Morikami Japense Gardens. We picked it because it fits our outdoor nature themed wedding. They were doing a summer night visit of the Gardens, so we took pictures around sunset time.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we picked downtown las olas area in th evening/night time because we wanted more fun & interesting pics 
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards