Florida-South Florida
Options

Crystal question

I got goregous waterford crystal champagne flutes and cake cutter knife. I used them but I dont have the room to store them and we never plan on using them again. What do you do with your wedding crystal once you are done with it. By the way i feel horrible about thus whole thing and all the thought behind the gifts. I just dont have the room.
Anniversary

Re: Crystal question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are they engraved with anything personalized? If not, I'd try to sell them to another bride.

As far as what most people do, I think they put it in storage or set it out to be admired or something...
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_crystal-question-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:e0414e4d-4e4e-4d1b-9bc4-27fede8593f4Post:e234bd96-2596-4af9-8d13-46bcba523853">Re: Crystal question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are they engraved with anything personalized? If not, I'd try to sell them to another bride. <strong>As far as what most people do, I think they put it in storage or set it out to be admired or something...
    </strong>Posted by dewreb[/QUOTE]

Yes I agree, you could sell it or display the set in like a china cabinet or display case.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are not engraved. Do other brides buy them used?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As long as they aren't damaged/chipped and you price them well I'm sure someone would want to buy them
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards