Florida-South Florida

Vent!!!!

OK so my MOH is at Davids Bridal and all is going smooth until she calls me that the shoes I picked are only available in some sizes...umm hello thats a problem since I went 2 weeks ago in personaly and choose the shoes and no one told me about a size problem...and only like 4 days ago my other bff/officiant/bridesmaid (lol) had gone in and everything was fine...now i go online and they whole thing has change (apperently monday they changed all the styles) uggghh..yes it was a mission!!!! BUT in the plus they got the shoes i originally wanted in Marine now to match! Hopefully the first girl can call and change the shoes since its not our fault :( if not imma have to buy them for her since its not fair she would have to buy 2 shoes :(

Re: Vent!!!!

• edited December 2011
    OMG that sucks! But does it really matter if the shoes are different as long as the color is the same? Are they wearing short or long dresses?
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • adclovesadcloves member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I agree with lyndopo...shoes really do not matter. As long as they are the same color you will be fine. With so many things going on in the wedding, I would not stress too much over this detail. We all know there are so many more things to worry about. But it is a nuisance that you were not told about the shoes sizes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    yea i had picked 2 shoes because i wanted the girls to be comfy but since the dresses are short i did make sure the shoes looked at least similar... but i think we got it covered now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards