Florida-South Florida
Options

CONFESSION WEDNESDAY!!!

I confess:

- I'm nervous about trying on my dress because I have not cared one bit about my weight or fitness. I just want to eat and be happy lol.

- I feel ready to get married ... and then I get nervous about the big day! Eek!

- I haven't written my vows yet ... But I know we'll do good ;)

Okay ladies, confess and wish me luck, I'm about to head to Ever After to try my dress on for alterations!

Love you all :)

Re: CONFESSION WEDNESDAY!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    IM sure your dress will look great!
     I confess:
    -Since Fi got home, I have had this calm come over me. I am no longer stressed. Just ready for the big day. We spent the day with my bro and Fi the other day and I just felt like everyting in the world was ok.
    -This one random table of 5 people is completely awkward but it is what it is.
    -We have decided to move to NC right after our wedding and I am SOOO flippen excited!
    -My honeymoon is going to be great...Im so excited for it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen...I am sure your ganna look beautiful and ur dress will fit great....like weddings arent enuf stress to worry about our weight too! lol

Karen...congrats on the move...im so happy for you i knw how much you want to move out of ffil house....GL to you guys finding a place fast  :)

I confess:

NWR

I didnt sleep last night because I was worried all night about what time one of the flights was today .i called and the pilot told me it was 3 but in my head it was saying 10 and i was so scared the passengers would be here waiting. so i came in early and sure enuf it was at 3....sorry just had to vent my relief...lol

i really really hope my brother gets the house cause we really want his house! lol

my bday is next week and im hopeing to just skip it this year lol

WR

i want to do nothing wedding related for the next month...except knot of course

and finally i have decided to do another photoshoot with one of my friends..we are ganna take some 50's style black and white pics to put on the tables...fi is wearing his letterman jacket from hs..how cute is that! lol..i cant wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess:
    -that when I'm at work I'm trying to do any wedding stuff possible and that I don't care about work any more
    - that some days I have a hard time thinking that the wedding is actually coming up. I think it's a side effect of having such a long engagement
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen, your dresses will look amazing. 
    Karen, congrats on the move hun! I know that makes you very happy.
    Evelyn, I didn't sleep either lol
    Gatorgirl, trust me time flies! I've been engaged for 3 years and now all of a sudden my day is 2 weeks away!

I confess:
    1. I'm worried I won't finish FI's gift in time...I'm making him a scrapbook (this girl has no money to buy a materialistic gift lol)
    2. I don't think it's really hit me that I'm almost a wife
    3. I hate most cops (sorry if this offends any girl's on here whose FI's are cops...I'm generalizing, not all of them are horrible)....but seriously just because you're a cop, doesn't mean you're all high and mighty and you have the right to treat people like crap. Do your job but stop being scum.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Karen, I am sooo happy for you both!!
    Jen, hope your fitting goes great and you fall even more in love with your fabulous dress that you'll be wearing oh so soon!
    Evelyn, vibes and prayers that your brother gets the new house.
    Jamie, you are almost there!
    Gabi, so glad to hear you are making a scrapbook...I think I am going to do something like that too. <3

I confess...
    I still haven't sent my STDs because of the dumb hotel block. FMIL needs to help me pick a hotel so I can put it on our website and send the bad boys out!

I love my engagement photos and fi & I never really wanted them done before my photographer offered them to us. She did a wonderful job and I love her heart, she is very giving and I'm so thankful!

It feels like my wedding day will never get here, I'm just so ready to be with my love 24/7 (I'm hoping we will win the lottery and not have to work lol).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess...

- I lost $410.  That was the amount I had left to pay at church and I took the envelope with the cash with me and when I went to give it to the Reverend he asked me to keep it and give it to his secretary sometime in the week instead.  Now I can't find the envelope, it's no longer inside my purse.  :(

-I confess...as horribly tacky and awful as this sounds, I'm going to have to borrow those four hundred bucks from my FI best friend because we have stretched out our pennies to the extent that we can't really afford that money and won't be able to pay him back until a week later, when FI and I get paid again.

-I confess I haven't been eating properly...between worrying about my daughter and fighting off this nausea, I think I've lost a few pounds and although I feel kinda bad for the baby, I might maybe perhaps be a little bit relieved because I will definitely fit into my dress and this makes me happy.

-I confess I've been cheating on you girls with a baby forum on babycenter.com. :O
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *Gasps* Cheating on us, Janet?! With the baby forum! How awesome!!! <3
    I hope you find the envelope. :( It's not tacky to borrow at all. Thankfully, he is able to help.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh janet ur cheating nooo..lol.... btw losing a few pounds isnt that bad the first few months since u probably cant eat much lol... just take ur vitamins! :)

Natalie..ur pics are awesome!

Gabi..i agree most cops are horrible... and i like the scrap book idea...super cute!

btw i confress im super bored today at work since i got here so early LOL...
  • Options
    KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

NWR:

I've been sending my resume everywhere this week.  I really hate my job, and the pay's not worth me wasting another two years here.  Vibes!

Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vibes Kim! And thanks Nat and Evelyn... :)  I hope I find the money too. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    New confession:

I like to waste time at work "stalking" people on message boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahaahahaha jamie!! let's have a g2g and do it together!! ;)

Thank you Evelyn! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a plan!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll stalk these EVIL vendors too!!!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Confession from a married knottie lol.

I confess I wish some miracle would happen and I find a job up here in NYC. Its driving me nuts that I have my MBA and still having a hard time finding a job. Fingers crossed something comes up.

I confess that after the wedding or more so since a few days before the wedding I stopped weight watchers, and just rejoined yesterday. Ive only gained 3 lbs post wedding which isnt to bad since we moved lol.

Jen-Your dress or dresses will be perfect, no worries hun.
    Karen-so happy for you and you being happy. Glad to hear your moving to NC.
    Evelyn-Good luck with the house.
    Jamie-I feel you on the long engagement lol, it was 3 1/2 yrs for us and I felt like it was eternity.
    Gabi-I couldnt agree with you more about cops!!
    Janet-Hope you find that money
    Kim-good luck with the job hunting too.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today is a great day, no special reason lol it has been like any other day after the wedding, not much to do and a little bored, BUT.........I'm on the other side now, I will be a bridesmaid for one of my BMs and I have to confess the dress is NOT cute at all lol it is that shiny fabric that is a little hard-ish, it is brown and it doesn't fit that good, I got the smallest size and still have to take in, not to mention I will be taking some of the length too because it look really bad right under my knees and that legnth is not good for anyone. Anyway I will rock this dress like no other, it is all about making my friend happy LOL I just wanted to tell someone how I feel about it, no big deal lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that although I'm ok with my FMIL liking my friend for her other son I wish she wouldn't have invited her to a family gathering. =( this is causing issues between me and her now and she's a BM!!!
    Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that i am stalking weather.com every 5 minutes hoping the weather may change for tomorrow. Shows 50% change of rain for my e-pics and hoping the weather may change if i go on every 5 minutes :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have been so hooked on the boards that I havent even ventured thru the rest of the site :))
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beth-Dont base it on that! When we did ours last week it was pouring where my photog lives. I looked online and it was covered by a big red and yellow blob. I was there though and it was beautiful! It never rained and it was perfect! I will send weather vibes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I don't even have time to think about the wedding at work unless someone asks me how things are going.  (I also forget to go to the bathroom for several-hour stretches because I'm working so hard, so there's that.)

I drink too much Diet Coke.  What can I say, it's my biggest vice...
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    andamu - I COMPLETELY know you you feel about being so busy at work. I forget about the bathroom too its ridiculous..

And on that note .. I confess, my mom and I almost got into a fight today because she wants me to take a day off work so we can go dress shopping and I had to explain a hundred times that I am just too busy and have too much to do to take a day off... which makes me hate my job even more because I can't even take 1 stinkin day off.

I confess I'm starting to get nervous that this time will keep flying and I'm not going to get everything done in a timely manner
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen: Your dress is going to look absolutely stunning on you.

Karen: I'm so jealous you're moving to NC. I want to move there so bad, but FI flippin loves Miami.

Evelyn: GL with the house.

Jamie: I used to do wedding stuff at work all the time... they blocked our internet and now I can't even knot anymore :( I feel like I'm missing so much on here.

Gabi: Lol, I had the same thought today about a cop I saw being a douch. I know they're not all like that, but the few make them all look bad.

Janet: I'm so sorry you lost the money :( Fingers crossed it shows up.

Kim: Vibes! I hope you have better luck than I do. Not trying to be a downer, but I've been looking for a new job since before I graduated almost a year and a half ago, and have been unsuccessful.

Lacey: We love you married knotties :) GL with the job hunt.

Marnie: Lol about the dress. No judgements here.

Roxy: Major vibes for great weather tomorrow!

Ana: You'll find the time to get everything done. Even though you're super busy at work, you do need to take a little break and enjoy your engagement and wedding planning.
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My confessions:

I'm finally getting excited about my wedding. Things are starting to come together and I'm at a point where I don't want to do anything but WR things... let's see how long that lasts.

I'm so over my job... I keep trying to figure out ways to cut back on debts and spend less so I can quit and we can be a one income family... at least for a while (poor FI).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards