Florida-South Florida
Options

bridesmaid dresses

Can someone help me or offer advice? One of my bridesmaids cannot get her dress in time. I have scoured the internet to find any other possibilities to get the dress. It is Alexia designs 4006. At this point I don't know know what to do. Even with rush delivery everyone is saying it will not be here in time. The bridal shop was extremely incompetent and assured me two weeks ago we would get the dress in time. Then they canceled the order without even telling me. Any ideas? Thank you!!

Re: bridesmaid dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Change the dress to another option from David's Bridal or Alfred Angelo? If you buy online they ship faster...
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When's your wedding? House of Brides has the dress (in a size 6, 8, or 10-- not sure if it's the color you need though!) with rush delivery that would get there in 12 days plus 3-5 business days for processing. I'm so sorry you're in this situation! :(

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    when is your wedding? Maybe see if Davids Bridal has anything similiar. I know they ship pretty fast
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh! That is awful!!! I'm sorry!

I would personally suggest getting dresses from somewhere that you KNOW would get you the dresses in plenty of time. Some online stores that have very nice bridesmaid dresses are Ann Taylor, Nordstrom, J. Crew, and The Limited.
    HTH! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards