Florida-South Florida
Options

I need favor ideas...asap lol

Im like 4 weeks away and I still dont have any favors!!!!

ahhh!!! 

Any ideas?

Re: I need favor ideas...asap lol

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My realtor (we're thisclose and she's a sweetheart) told me the best wedding favour she's ever gotten was a bottlestopper, that everytime she uses it for wine or something, she thinks of the couple.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    candy or maybe measuring spoons? I got the measuring spoons at the wedding and I use them all the time.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jackiec11jackiec11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have enough time.  I didn't even think about them till the last week.

The best thing is food (i.e. candy, chocolate).

I went to godiva and bought chocolates and then put them in box favors and wrapped them with ribbon and a tag.

FYI:  Godiva has these new chocalates that are individually wrapped that aren't that expensive.

good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cupcakes? Chocolate? Cookies....something sweet =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the valets secretly put two bottles of water with our monogram labels on them and a small bag of cookies that were tied witha ribbon that said: From the Mr. and Mrs. and a valet tag hanging from the rearview mirror telling our guests to enjoy the midnight snack.

I got a lot of compliments on them. People thought it was a great surprise at the end of the night.

FYI we bought the big tubs of pre-made cookie dough from a school fundraiser in a couple different flavors.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anne I love that idea!
  • Options
    shetmoshetmo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the valet idea-that's super cute.

We bought little flower pots from buzzy.com. They went into small white boxes, wrapped with a pink ribbon and a tag "let love grow."

Also, if you call them they will give you a discount and free shipping.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

What great ideas!  We are using candy bars for place cards.  I made candy bar wrappers in Photoshop to match our theme and I am going to personalize each one with the guests name and table number.  That is one favor but then we area also, most likely, making a donation to either the Make a Wish Foundation or Joe DiMaggios Children's Hospital in lieu of a regular favor.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love all these ideas!
    I made a donation to the Jimmy V foundation, got cards printed up telling our guests.
    Then we are having a photo booth so I will give them frames for their pics from the photo booth. GL!
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We are giving out glass coasters (set of 2) $1.39 each.  in the picture area, we will have a card saying thank you for sharing our special day
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Were doing a photobooth so the strips will be favors~ we are also setting up a cigar table with a humidor and nice cigars.  I found some super discount personalized matchbooks and thank you mint tins.  Our ceremony is outside so at the entrance we are going to have a basket with sandlewood fans and bubble wands also.  Were having a cocktail reception so no table favors for us. 
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just ordered 10 bags of Lindt Chocolate truffles, they are individually wrapped and come 45 to a bag.  I am going to put them in little favor boxes I ordered, four to a box.  I used coupon code 719 to get $5 off, BUNNY for free 2nd shipping, and 725 for 20% off.

https://www.lindtusa.com/product-exec/product_id/11/nm/Lindor_Truffles_Milk_Chocolate_19_oz_Bag
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards