Florida-South Florida
Options

should i worry?

should I be worried people have not booked their hotel rooms yet? should I even bother with it?
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: should i worry?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would be torn. On one hand its not your problem. On the other hand, you don't want them to not come because they do not have rooms. 
    ughh... maybe you should call???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I only worried about the "important" people (lol) like his grandma and my aunts and uncles  - for friends I just reminded them until I was annoying and then I left it be.  Some people just wait til last minute and there isnt much that can be done - iI felt if they had to pay more then it was their own fault!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I say NO, people should be responsible!!!! I know some of my people haven't booked but then again they have until the week before. I know the important people already got it so I'm good. Seriously something ELSE to worry about??? NO WAY! lol

Lacey- how is the RSVP's going???? I'm VERY surprised I got them ALL back, can you believe it lol I invited 141 and 105 are coming =)

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say it's not your problem. You already went above and beyond by separating a room block, it's their responsibility to book the rooms.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies, I think Im not going to worry. I posted something on FB but thats all Im doing. Its their loss.

Marnie-I have 108 ppl so far and waiting on 6 RSVP's to come in. How freaking hard is it for people to send them back. grrr so annoying. I invited 152, and was hoping for 100 but 108 is fine, probably gonna end up being 115.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That's not bad at all Lacey, and I'm sure I will have 5-6 people added to this by the end of the month haha, but I'm not taking more than 110! LOL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't worry about it too much.  We had a good majority book their rooms earlier but I knew a few more would book and time was running out.  I asked the hotel for an extension to give everyone an extra few days.  I just sent out a bunch of text messages and everyone booked.  That's all you can really do.  It's their responsibility, not yours!

GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards