Florida-South Florida

Michaels

Does Michaels ever have coupons for more than 40%?  I received a 40% off coupon, but don't need the item just yet.  Wondering if the coupons get better so I can hold out on what I need to buy.

Re: Michaels

• edited December 2011
    I shop at Michaels all of the time!  The have 40% off one regular priced item and sometimes they have 50% off coupons too.  If they have 50% go to the store multiple times and bring friends, so they can use coupons too. 
  • Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Perfect, I'll be looking out for the 50% off coupon.  Can you let us know if you get one, so we can be on the look out.
  • jmsw143jmsw143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I get 50% off with my receipt sometimes. Does anyone know when/why we only get them sometimes?
  • edited December 2011
    Yea the 50% is random. :/
  • efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I usually get 40% on my receipt. I signed up for the emails & every week they send you a coupon. Always at 40% & somtimes at 50%.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto pps. Save your reciept, check the Michaels ad weekly, and sign up for their emails. The 50% one is totally random. I practically live at Michaels and rarely get it.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Hey I work at Michaels on the weekends and they give out 50's like once every three months. Joann's gives them like once a month though ( sometimes more often), and the do match coupons from there.
    Remember to always try and bring someone with you to use multiple coupons.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards