Florida-South Florida
Options

Hotel Room Block

Does anyone have the website for looking up blocks of hotel rooms? I know I have seen it mentioned here before and I can't remember what it is. Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

Re: Hotel Room Block

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Or you can simply call the hotels close to your reception venue or where you think your guests would like to stay and see what they quote you.  Thats what I did - I called a few places and ended up going with the place that gave me the best "package" - I found a cheaper hotel room block but it didnt include one for the bride and groom - I ended up going with rooms for my guests and a super upgrade to a suite for me and DH!!! calling around worked better for me because I only needed a handful of rooms
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    grs0836grs0836 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree; if you have a hotel you are interested in, simply give them a call, e-mail or even stop by.  Most are very accomodating.  We picked a hotel that is close to the airport for our out-of-town guests and received a quote of $89 for a Queen Room and $99 for a King Suite! Very good deal and considering....well, very good deal! Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards