Florida-South Florida
Options

Sunday Brunch on Mother's Day

So I have the fun situation of celebrating Mother's Day the day after my wedding. While I would like to just take out the immediate family, I think it would be fun to be able to offer some of our out of town guests the chance to join us. Because of this I'm thinking the best options are places that offer buffets. What do you think? I'm probably going to have between 20-30 people.

Any ideas for places that offer affordable Sunday or Mother's Day brunch in Palm Beach County? Everyone will be staying in Delray, but we're open to traveling to West Palm or Boca.

Re: Sunday Brunch on Mother's Day

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Carmen's on Top of the Bridge in Boca. It's great, buffet and mimosas, the views are beautiful, and it's a bit cheaper than the Sundy House (although, Sundy is beautiful!!).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I have a similar situation in that the Sunday after my wedding is Easter so we are doing the same and having an Easter/Farewell brunch to enjoy with family and also say bye to OOT guests. We're simply using the hotel we're staying at and having them cater a brunch buffet. Keep in mind that Mothers Day at restaurants is pretty busy so book this as early as possible. At one point we had considered hiring an outside caterer and using FI's grandmothers condo because they have a clubhouse. Maybe you have something like that available to you?
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards