Stacey...

Got your email hun.

Sent one back.

It's been forever.

Wink

Re: Stacey...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ashley! You're back! Hope everything is good! How's are the plans coming along?
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    welcome back Ashley!!  catch us up on EVERYTHING!!  you are only 6 days after me!!!
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeahhyy!!! so glad to see you post!!
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    LAKE21LAKE21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I did a post and run! I was so tired lastnight that I went to sleep early!

Our plans are coming along great. A lot of things have happened since I left. On mother's day we upgraded my E ring to a Bridal set and I am in love with it.

I picked the design for our cake and flavor. We wnt with WTTC and got the lemon flavor. YUM!

I ordered a pair of peep toe flats from dessy.com so that I won't be taller than FI and my feet won't kill me days after!

We are moving in a few weeks so we are kind of disorganized right now and my son is turning 2!

It's good to be back ladies....even though I never left.

Laughing
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    edited December 2011
    show us pictures of what you have!! 
  • Options
    LAKE21LAKE21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok let's see....

I copied the design from some shirts I liked for my bachelorette party. I didn't like the color or printing quality so I made them myself on customink.com.

The Dessy Flats...

My mom and aunt took my cousin/flower girl dress shopping. They found the perfect dress. Here you can see my fg/the dress/ and my beautiful mama in the background.

Our cake is going to be a round, three tiered cake with cream cheese frosting. This is the design that's going on the cake. Not the shape. And not with the dark flowers on the sides either. We will put flowers on top for sure but I think they will be roses.

I bought the dad's ties to wear to the wedding. I also got them a fleur-di-lis pin to wear as their bout.

I designed and ordered my rehearsal dinner invites. Then I put them together.

I also made a place card holder box thing. Don't know how to explain it so here are some pics..

So basically on the table for the place cards will be a white table cloth with the pink table runner in the first picture and then two small boxes and two large boxes. It will be the two little ones on the outside and bigger ones in the middle and they will hold the place cards like in picture one.

I also found out that my photographer is pregnant with twins (YAY!) and that she most likely won't shoot my wedding because of she is on bedrest. SO I met with another photographer in the same company and I absolutely love her. Shannon is sweet and is going to rock.

I know this was long, but I've done so much since I last spoke to you guys.

Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow... you've really gotten a lot done!!! I LOOOVE those RD invites!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow wow wow!! you were a busy bee!!  Glad you were able to get sooo much done!! love the invites, the cake and the shirts you made!! Precious!! =) glad you were able to get so much done! and welcome back (even though you were never gone)
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ash, I love, love, love your ring!!!
  • Options
    LAKE21LAKE21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    edited December 2011
    great pics!!  you just went above and beyond what I asked of you!  I LOVE IT! 

Have Lynette send you the evite for the knottie get-together on August 7....we must see you!
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards