Florida-South Florida
Options

I feel like such a fool :((((((

I'm so upset because I just realized that I could have booked the reception at the same church where we're having the ceremony. Or in the other church right next to my in-laws' house.
I remember the priest asking us if we wanted to check out their hall but I was already dreaming about the one we saw before so we never even went to look at it. We booked that first place we liked and it's pretty far away from the church. I was sure about our choice until today when I went to the church's website and saw how beautiful the hall is. How stupid am I? Really stupid. At least I feel this way right now. I thought that because I was going to coordinate everything from another city until I'm back to Miami right before the wedding, the convenience of a pre-made package wold be the best choice as opposed to looking for caterers myself and putting them all together. Maybe that's how it is, I don't know... But anyways, my package still needed me to talk to all the vendors myself and I'm pretty much doing the same thing I would be doing with renting a hall and vendors separately. I don't know how to calm down... The deposit is payed and I can't take it back. The invitations are printed with all the information on them. The wedding is in less than 2 months. Oh God.... Oh God...

Re: I feel like such a fool :((((((

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry too much!  I think it's really easy to second-guess your decisions after you've made them, but things will work out just fine.  If you'd picked the church's hall, there might be something that made you wonder about the venue that you have now, too.

Don't beat yourself up over it, we all do this from time to time.  I'm sure your venue is amazing, and the wedding will be fantastic.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! The venue we chose is really beautifull, that's true. It's just so far from the chuch and I'm just a crazy person who creates problems in her head when they don't really exist. I feel much better already and I'm glad you responded. While I was writing the first post, I was feeling really dramatic. Uffff. Happy again :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's what we're here for ... because we're all in the same boat and we can all calm each other down a little bit.  :)
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dont' worry... It will work out.. Trust me during this whole process you will have 5 million doubnts as to your decisions but in the end it will all work out and come together....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really hope so :) Thank you girls for your support!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards