Florida-South Florida
Options

Budget videographer?

Hey Ladies,
Anyone know any videographers that are good for a budget wedding?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!

Re: Budget videographer?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    what is your budget?  i'm using reinhardt productions and their packages start at $750 :)  GL!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DorkyGirl17DorkyGirl17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  That's a good price :-)  I was on one videographer site that my DOC sent with her list of preferred vendors and the "budget pkg" was like close to $4000.  I was like Eeek! No thank you :-p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BTW- ur dogs are adorable :-)
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Reinhardt Productions is fantastic!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_budget-videographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:ef65e30f-dcc0-4f85-a69b-956882e95457Post:0814cd3e-d276-47fc-9fec-f60a46f745ee">Re: Budget videographer?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks!  That's a good price :-)  I was on one videographer site that my DOC sent with her list of preferred vendors and the "budget pkg" was like close to $4000.  I was like Eeek! No thank you :-p
    Posted by DorkyGirl17[/QUOTE]

yeah im on a budget too and they are awesome & have fabulous prices!!  i went w/ the middle package so it's $1250 but you get a lot more coverage & i wanted the 'getting ready' pics...

and thanks about my doggies!!! they are the best...   haha so funny you mentioned that b/c i just changed my sig as you said that!  ;) 
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info ladies! :-)
    Lol too funny-- When I opened this post just now I saw the new sig and was like I don't remember this pic. before.  Now I know it's been a long week :-p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL oh it has been a VERY LONG week for me too! I'm ready for the weekend!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hear ya!  One more day ~wOo Hoo :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using MXI Studios :) He is affordable compared to most... Around the same as Reinhardt when I was researching.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    KECANADEOKECANADEO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked MXI studios also. They were running a special last week for $999 for 5 hours, trailer, 1 dvd and 1 blu ray. Not sure if its still going on but worth it to ask!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rustesrustes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.medallos.com
    packages start at $1000 for 6 hours.Ceremony + Reception
    $700 for 3 hours : Bridal Prep+Ceremony Only
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards