Florida-South Florida
Options

It Happened...my first wedding nightmare!

So I have read many posts in the past of ladies having terrible wedding related nightmares and I never thought I would be one of them....but I guess I am! It was a bit shambled as most dreams are, but I dreamt that all my flowers were wrong, they were all RED ROSES! Also, FI was wearing the wrong shoes (how dare he)! AND none of my BM showed up for the wedding.

I'm pretty sure this all came from the fact that I emailed my florist last week and he has yet to respond to me, but my goodness these dreams are rough! I hope this will be my first and last!

Thanks for letting me share!

Re: It Happened...my first wedding nightmare!

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just love wedding nightmares! ;)

I've found that limiting my wedding stuff before bed really cuts down on the wedding nightmares!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha!! One of my dreams was that the entire venue was decorated in primary colors - red, yellow an blue tablecloths and nothing was ready on time. It was literally a circus. I hate wedding nightmares!! And no that won't be your last lol !!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm proud to say last night was nighmare free!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a dream that I was Kim kardashian... the dress, the venue, everything! It was me in her body.... and then I got an aerial shot... and I was BALD!!!! 
     Of course.... im not really concerned about my hair now! the one thing I WASNT worried about!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards