Florida-South Florida
Options

Photographer and Florist

Good morning Ladies,

Hope all is well!

I will be getting married on January 16th, 2011. So far I have my reception and ceremony site. Shulas Country Club in Miami Lakes, FL. However, I have not found a photographer nor a florist. I know that a good photographer is going to cost a pretty penny, but due to some circumstances my fiancée and I are paying for everything. If you all can help out and direct me to the best place I will appreciate it a lot. Thanks

God Bless,
Yadie
Laughing

Re: Photographer and Florist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    First - congrats and welcome! This is a super exciting time. Make sure you take it all in! 

Second - I highly suggest Ashley Colhouer (www.1313blog.com) for a photographer. She is incredible and will work with you with your budget. She is worth every penny and more. And my FI and I are paying for everything ourselves also, so we wanted to make sure we were getting the best for our money. 

Other people on this board will recommend: 
    -Joseph Casal
    -Stephanie Sokol
    -Amber World Photography
    -Ryan Merril 
    -Crystal Fielding 

There's some more, but those should all be on the lower price range. 
    And I'm no help with florists :( But other people on here are super helpful! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Taylor pretty much covered the photographers I know.  I'm using Joseph Casal and really like him - were paying for everything ourselves also.  I'm in the middle of picking a florist so I'm no help there.  But this board has been the best planning tool I've had~ congrats and welcome!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im using Ryan Merrill. Taylor pretty much got everyone else! As for florists, I am using one out of Port St. Lucie so Im not much help...but GL and Happy planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! You and I are only a week apart!!

I'm using Joseph Casal for photography. He is amazing and his prices are really great... on the lower side. I'm in the midst of finding a florist as well, so I'm no help there.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome and congrats!!!!1 :)

I'm using Stephanie Sokol -- she's wonderful.

For florist, I'm using "Forget Me Not Flowershop" - Kathy has been great so far!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Park Avenue Touch in Delray for flowers. They have been very creative and accommodating. Love working with Robert!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Elton Anderson is awesome, great prices too. Florist- GIl Sosa works wonders with a budget. GL happy planning!
  • Options
    cuetiepatuticuetiepatuti member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your guys are great! Thank you so much for your insight!!  I will call these vendors..

Wink
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for florist I used Landys flowers by Geraldo 305/262-3003 Geraldo and Alex are both great to work with and have reasonable prices.

Photog: I uses Joe Casal for my pics and for bridal Crystal Fielding they are both great to work with you. You can find them on my fb page or if you like you can views my pics from there shoot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011

For Photo check out:

Ashley Colhouer
    Kallima Photography
    Crystal Fielding
    Stephanie Sokol
    Blue Studio Miami

• Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome...

I am using John Paul Soto for photography, he is amazing but a little higher priced. However I got an amazing deal with my florist Vivian Colls.
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Lazarus Flowers & Jose Novet (Or Nevot - not sure how it's spelled) for flowers. They are SUPER reasonably priced - I'm in the process of picking a florist and they have been the best priced.

I have also heard Rick from Bayfront Flowers is great towork with as well.

Other photograpghers in the Miami area are Studio by Carmen, Fernandez Photography, Candidly Elegant, and Alina M.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my photographer is great and great prices.... fabiano silva

www.fabianosilva.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards