Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Program?

I'm into being green and saving green ($)! So here is my situation:

At the church we're getting married, there are two projector screens mounted on both sides of the altar close to the ceiling. It's used for displaying music for singing during mass, etc

Should I (would you) use the projectors and project the wedding program? (It is connected to a computer and would work like a powerpoint presentation)

Or would you make paper programs? 

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks! 

Update: this is not the church but is kind of how the screens are set up
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Program?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it might look a bit strange to have the program projected. Is there going to be something within your ceremony that you think that guests need to be informed about in the program? If not then I'd just go without. Lots of brides are doing away with programs these days. However, some couples have some aspect of their wedding that they would like explained in the program, and in that case it's somewhat of a necessity.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No. It's a basic Catholic wedding but I have to do programs one way or another. It's expected by my guests. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would go for the paper ones... Im on a budget so i just ordered less bc in reality not everyone will take one. But i spent a little extra for extra paper and i am so happy i did it looks that much better FI even said he was surprised how much he actually felt about them lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I probably wont do programs bc of budget reasons but since it is expected by your guests, I would go with paper ones... I think it would be a bit odd to have that projected up front and may be a bit distracting? I also don't think I would want the program in the background of my pictures.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd do paper ones. 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    MarypashMarypash member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with everyone else - paper or nothing at all.  Technology is great in a lot of ways, but I'm not sure it will mesh with a Catholic wedding ceremony.  Just my two cents!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards