Florida-South Florida
Options

Bellydancers? Non-professional ok

There are sooo many bellydancers in Miami.  I would love to hire one for my wedding!  I dont need them to do any sword dances or anything with candles.  Just need someone that can hold down a beat.  I don't need anyone professiona maybe just an advanced student and someone that would like the opportunity to perform.  Any knotties know anyone that may be interested??

Re: Bellydancers? Non-professional ok

• Options
    ALIG0107ALIG0107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe you should call some of the Belly Dancing Schools & see if any of their instructors or Advanced Students may be interested in some extra cash. You can even maybe go to Opa for dinner & they have Belly Dancers & pull one aside & ask them if they can be hired Independently.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would...except I no longer live in SoFla.  Most of the dance schools I called will only allow their professionals.
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I actually took bellydancing lessons and my teacher danced at my wedding for me! She's amazing. We choreographed a dance (with my sisters too) as a surprise for my hubby...

there is a very short clip at the end of my video teaser where you can see her

Let me know if you're interested in her. I can give you her info.

Email me gabiabratt@gmail.com :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards