Florida-South Florida
Options

Rusty Pelican Brides

have you guys been in contact with anyone there in regards to your big day? I am 94 days away an no one has contacted me since I signed my contract and gave a deposit...I just sent an email to the Kim Director of catering...should I be worried?

Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken

Re: Rusty Pelican Brides

• Options
    yasbel04yasbel04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would be worried.. don't you have a tasting and to select all the details?? I think you should call or just show up!

:/

• Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

how close to your date do they schedule these things? I received a letter back in AUG09 - stating that as my date gets closer someone will contact me...

Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • Options
    daphnessdaphness member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dont worry, they aren't too good with comunication lol
    Im getting married in exactly 2 months and i have spoke to them once!  And that was because I called them to schedule the tasting.
  • Options
    Nydia82Nydia82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry. I had my wedding there in December and I felt the same way during the months leading to my big day.
    Give them a call to schedule your tasting...I think those are only done a couple times a month. But after that, relax. They really do have everything figured out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey darling!

I wouldn't worry, they are usually busy. :) They're also not great with email, hehe. All you have left is to confirm your vendors and do your tasting, the rest you can give them later on.

Is Christina Casanova still there? I LOVED her, she was so organized. She was such an incredible help!

Email me if you need anything! You're getting so close!! :)

xoxo
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PHEW! Thank you Daphess, Nydia82 & Citytoshore - I FEEL MUCH BETTER!
    I have pretty much everything booked - I just to use their venue! :) need to schedule the tasting and print menus and pay them the rest of their $$$$ - That's all I need them for! :) lolTongue out

@ Citytoshore - my only contact was Edward - he left last August the new director of catering is Kimberly Smalls....I sent her an email earluer today...awaiting a reply....
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim is the supervisor person, she doesn't usually work directly with clients (to my knowledge). Call them and ask for Christina! Seriously, she's amazing. She was SO good at answering my silly little questions and giving me lots of information.
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! will do!
  • Options
    minerva0416minerva0416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi
    I been lost organizing everything for my wedding in April at the Rusty, They take forever to response , Im working with Silmara, call them that works better, I had my tasting 2 weeks ago, and just two days ago i call to meet with them and finalized everything but i didn't because i still need final headcount, they  told me that everything could be done in the last 20 days, I have 59 days for my wedding.. I made  sure  i send email and left voicemail also..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards