Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding in November

Hello all! I'm getting married in November this year, in West Palm Beach. As you probably know, we're in a severe drought. This may sound vain, but, the wedding and ceremony are to take place on a golf course and I'm worried about the grass! Everything will be dead by then if this keeps up! I went to the venue the other day and can see the brown(ing) spots already.

If all is dead and gone, how can I have nice color pictures without showing the grass?

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.

Re: Wedding in November

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This might be a weird response but can your photographer edit it after the fact? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it will be fine, dont worry too much about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't worry about it.  The rainy season is just starting later this year, and in a couple more weeks, everything will be green - and you will be sick of the afternoon storms.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I wouldn't worry either, and your photog should be able to correct any imperfections if their are any

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldnt worry about it. You have 4 months to see if the grass looks brown. I'm sure by November we will get rain or they will replace the grass.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    HeathirddHeathirdd member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry too much, any golf course worth your wedding will probably replace any grass that looks bad, after all thats their business...people don't want to look at OR play on dead grass.

Mine is outdoor in Nov too and I feel your pain but after hurricane season is over it may be a whole different ball game! :)

xheather
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really wouldn't worry. Rainy season is just starting. The grass will be fine. Even if it isn't, you probably won't even notice!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aaaaaaagggghhhhh! Hurricane Season!!!!! LOL!

You guys are right. I guess this is my panic moment as everything is just about done and I'm starting to notice things I typically wouldn't care about.

Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    UPDATE: It's raining everyday with massive lightning strikes and rolling thunder.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards