Florida-South Florida
Options

Who else is cutting their hair post-wedding?

I know I am. I haven't had my hair short since I was like ... 3 and my mum used to cut it boy short because she didn't want to del with my hair in the mornings. Efficient, mother, very efficient.

Anywho, I'm donating 10 inches to Locks of Love.

Anybody else doing the chop?

Re: Who else is cutting their hair post-wedding?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I donated once before also! ;)  I'm definitely cutting my hair post wedding - not crazy short but to about my shoulder!  I cant wait - blow drying is taking forever!!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am =) if its long enough to donate i will as long as its still passed my shoulders.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yasbel04yasbel04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i actually just donated 7 inches like 2 months ago... it was too long... but as soon as the wedding comes i'm donating another 5 or 6... i wanna do a bob ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not going to cut it after the wedding because i want it to get longer.  Last year I donated about 12 inches to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program.  
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might cut to my shoulders...FI will die...he loves the long blonde hair...too bad so sad
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It depends on how fast my hair grows. My hair is short right now and I want it to get long before the wedding.
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ahhh love that you ladies are donating!!!

FI loves my hair long. He gets sad when I tell him I'm cutting off 2 inches to get rid of my split ends since I have so many from straightening my hair all the time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I donated mine after my sister's wedding (more than 12 inches), I thought I was going to cry while they cut it (since it means something cuz my mom had breast cancer a year before that), but I was tough and didn't cry.....until I got to the car and cried to everyone that I spoke to!!!! lol

I don't know if I can do it again...we'll see!!!  =)
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm definity cutting my hair. I"ve always done Loves of Love, 9 inches, 14 inches...I'm dying to cut my hair (despite what everyone says) but I'm only leaving it long for the wedding..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, yeah, I'm doing it. CHOP CHOP.  I want something sassy!!!! I want to look like a sassy sophisticated married women, what ever that mean, but i want to look like that.lol. I will donate what i chop off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am soooooooooooooo with you! I am chopping it all off, possibly to my ears! Not sure if I am doing this pre-honeymoon or not. But that would be awesome! Not having to worry about doing my hair every day! UGH I hate having to straighten it!

I am about able to donate 8 inches... it may be 10 by then... so we will see!!!

Last time my hair was that short was about 10 years ago after my car accident and I cut it because it was so hard to care for when I could barely walk. It was sooo much easier and it looked so cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I chopped it off a few months ago (the first time I have EVER had short hair lol)...and was short just one inch to donate it to the place i had...they told me it had to be 10 inches or more and if I woulda know I woulda gone a bit shorter (since regardless I ended up going shorter after they chopped it)..anyways I LOVED THE SHORT hair...but it was a mission...now its growing for the wedding but once its long enough its going bye bye again :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards