Florida-South Florida
Options

p90x

Has anyone tried this?
I have heard from two people that it really works, BUT, I am still iffy about it

Does anyone have any feedback??

xoxo

BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family

Re: p90x

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's challenging, depending on your fitness level. It works, no doubt about it. I haven't had the guts to try it myself but I know a few people who have, and I see the results. It's a 6 day a week exercise program and includes an eating plan.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh...I figured
    I really want to try it, I am just scared that it will be too much at the beginning and become discouraging you know? But hey, the results should encourage me more!!!

:P

btw i LOVE your dress!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It works! It's very challenging, even if you are at a good fitness level, because it combines so many things that it really is a fantastic workout! You see results quickly and it's very effective!
  • Options
    hollie1113hollie1113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have done P90X twice now in the past year, and I agree with pp, it is VERY challenging and also extremely time demanding (plan on an hour to hour and a half 6 days a week), but IT WORKS if you commit yourself.  I recommend following the diet plan as closely as possible, too- I didn't the first time, and DID the second time.....I saw way better results a lot quicker when I followed the diet. And prepare yourself to be sore as all get out, but hang in there- it gets better :)   I have now moved on to INSANITY (another program by Beach Body), and holy cow, they nailed it with the name- sooooo hard.  I decided to give this one a shot though because it's a little less time consuming (30-45 minutes a day), and I liked the diet plan better (you can eat carbs and red meat!).  Also, it's shorter (60 days).... so far so good:)
    Hope some of that helps....Let us know how it goes if you decide to do it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you thank you thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yup I'm with Hollie on this one.  I looooooooooove Insanity.  The diet is great and fairly felxible and you have fitness tests to see how far you've come.  Love love love love it!
  • Options
    NursekerrijoNursekerrijo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is the best!  I gave up my gym membership because I saw more results with p90x than I ever did at a gym.  I would love to get a group of girls to start the program on here so we can all keep track and lose weight together!  I have lost 50 lbs and have kept it off for a year...I've been slack but ready to get back on track.  Anyone with me??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards