Florida-South Florida
Options

wedding in 10 days and NO DRESS!

Help! My wedding is in 10 days and I don't have a dress! (massive problems with the one I originally ordered).  Any suggestions??? PS. I am also on a budget... yikes!

Re: wedding in 10 days and NO DRESS!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try heading to BCBG. They have dresses on the rack that you can buy. Also try Nordstroms.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg.. Im so sorry!! Maybe a consignment shop????  What area are you in? I know that Mariolka Bridals in boynton sometimes sells off the rack.. my best friend just bought her dress off the rack from her for about $600...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BCBG like PP said and also J.CREW, they have really cute ones online, maybe try a store that could sell you a sample....best of luck!!!
  • Options
    SapidonSapidon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure where you are, but there is Unique Bridal in Deerfield Beach.  The owner is Chris and she is great!  They have a huge rack of gowns that you can buy off the rack that are also really inexpensive!  The lady that does alterations is great too (she did my BFF's wedding dress).  I did not get my dress there, but have ordered all of my BM's, MOG, MOB, and Grandma's dresses there!  Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check Bloomingdales or Neiman Marcus. They carry the Sue Wong brand that has a lot of pretty white gowns. Jcrew has some good ones too but you can only order online. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Alfred Angelo and took it home with me that day and it was only $400. I would try Group USA as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Jessica Mcclintock.....I was told that they can get you a dress in your in about a week.....Good Luck!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Group USA has them on the rack and there are a lot on sale! So walk in try it on and if u like it buy it!  HTH
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Group USA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had already bought my dress at David's or I would have gone to the back room at Angelus Bridal in Pompano.  That is where the best alterations lady is, Reina.  When you try on the dress she is right there to advise you.
    Another place to try is Boca Couture Exchange which consigns bridal gowns at 561-477-2899.  There is an outlet of Alfred Angelo in Pompano Beach.  The help was horrible and I did not do well there but my friend got her dress there and it was very inexpensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards