Florida-South Florida
Options

Flowers (almost) check & thanks quiggels219!!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks to quiggels219 and all the ladies that sent me to Flowers by Blanca. She was very nice and when I heard her estimate I couldn't believe it. She definetely is more affordable than anyone I've been to.

I was only there yesterday so I haven't made my decision, but based on price alone, there is no question. She also captured my ideas pretty quickly and seemed easy to work with.

Does anyone know if she gives a preview of the centerpieces though?

Re: Flowers (almost) check & thanks quiggels219!!!!!

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about Blanca! Glad she's budget friendly and seems like a good fit!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm sooo glad you liked her - I know I hated my flower search and she made me so happy! I'm thinking we do get one because I know that was one of my questions and I think if remember if she said no cause I wouldn't have liked that - but my wedding planning book was stolen a bit ago so i no longer have all my answers written down to check - I'd just email and ask her though, she's really great at responding - always gets back to me the same day - I may email her now haha :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yeah, I plan on going to see her as soon as i'm in the market for flowers.

• Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using her and she is doing a mock up for me, so I don't think it will be a problem.

• Options
    orianita3orianita3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you girls....!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards