Florida-South Florida
Options

Invite HELP! Is this a deal, a steal or a rip off?

I only went to one place for invites, and maybe it's good, maybe it's not...I just wanted to get your opinion on this for me please....

Details: invites black 6.25" square pocket with metallic ivory invitations and inserts; metallic ivory mailing envelopes with black linning; menu metallic ivory on red wine back: place cards flat metallic invory; programs metallic ivory folded 2 pages

Amounts Ordered:
75 pocket Invitations and envelopes,75 reply cards and envelopes,75 direction and reception inserts,100 menus and place cards,75 programs,100 thank you cards

Total Quote: Approx. $600

TIA!!!!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invite HELP! Is this a deal, a steal or a rip off?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The 1 thing I didn't do was get quotes for invites.. so I have NO CLUE! I did my own. I'm sure other people can help you out though.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got a quote for more than that for less $$.

Try DeeMBee design
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_invite-this-deal-steal-rip-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:f6209766-7cbf-492d-abd3-ada7a9061545Post:71df181a-cb14-47ee-b736-375c4e92625d">Re: Invite HELP! Is this a deal, a steal or a rip off?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just got a quote for more than that for less $$. Try DeeMBee design
    Posted by XxMari518xX[/QUOTE]

Did you get pockets too? (<- And mine are square...) I know 75 doesn't seem like alot..but then you have to take into account that I have pocket invites, a mounted invitation, 3 different inserts, and then 100 menus, 100 place cards, 100 thank you cards AND 75 (2 page folded) programs...

Do you mind me asking what you got????????? Sorry I'm just trying to make sure before I go through another VERY LONG AND TEDIOUS process... :c/

xxox
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is not bad!! I paid 686 for 50 invites alone :(

South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_invite-this-deal-steal-rip-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:f6209766-7cbf-492d-abd3-ada7a9061545Post:749f0691-d04c-47c9-8cb1-c2805f430d81">Re: Invite HELP! Is this a deal, a steal or a rip off?</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is not bad!! I paid 686 for 50 invites alone :(
    Posted by rxjen[/QUOTE]

OMG!!! Just invites?  NO programs?  NO Thank you cards???? I'm sure you had response cards in that equation right????

Seems like a great deal to me now!! ;c)  Thanks Jen! xoxo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea I think thats a great deal with everything. I am spending about $500 on just invites. And am assembling them myself.
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DeeMBee does pocket designs.

She did my invites, reply cards & program cards. I would suggest getting a quote with her before moving forward. She's really good & very affordable.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cat I just PM'ed you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards