Florida-South Florida
Options

I NEED these shoes!!! But of course... I cannot find them! ah!

Sooo stalking the knot I fell in LOVE with these flats!

So when I like things this much.. I need to have them and I usually get my way. Lol.

So I found the wedding that they belong to:
http://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/75502/view.aspx?id=75502&type=1&location=109 

How do I find these shoes?? The designer is BC Footwear, that I know but not much else. I guess a few girls on here are having a hard time finding their dream shoes from a photo. Gruh!

I just asked my FI if it would be stalker of me to try and contact the bride to try and find out, and he said Yes - that's very stalker don't do it. lol
So let me know what you girls think...how would you find these shoes?
*February Siggy*
<3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I NEED these shoes!!! But of course... I cannot find them! ah!

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love those, they are gorgeous!! Have you tried googling the brand name of the shoes?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is NOT at all stalker. I actually did the same for my pair of wedding shoes that I noticed on a bride's siggy on a board that I'm not a regular member of. I messaged her just telling her how I had been searching for the perfect hot pink shoes and I really liked hers, if she could share the info. I'm so glad I did because I found them, just as she told me, and now I bought them and they will be my wedding shoes! Do it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_need-shoes-but-of-course-cannot-ah?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:f7818a00-72c0-4f80-84b9-678175cf2209Post:36ec6b51-528e-44c9-98a0-3e331d412ecc">Re: I NEED these shoes!!! But of course... I cannot find them! ah!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love those, they are gorgeous!! Have you tried googling the brand name of the shoes?
    Posted by cmp1986[/QUOTE]

Yea I did google the shoe brand but this exact pair didn't show up... I think I'm just going to have to do some serious digging
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they are a Bicycle Built for Two Flat, but, everywhere I look they are out of stock. :(
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards