Florida-South Florida
Options

Color Regret

I think I'm having color regret. Or at least a 6month to go color life crisis lol. All of a sudden I want to change my colors. 

I want to go from black, white, magenta. To Magenta, purple and silver.

Am I the only one going crazy?

Re: Color Regret

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you buy a lot of items with those color tones?
    I'm sure if you are renting linens and chairs, they can always change out the color bring that your wedding is 6 months out.

I've gone through this with my flowers. I've changed them twice and changed my bouquet 3 times. I think your taste changes throughout the planning process.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think both colors sound great but if you havent bought to much go ahead and change it! I havent had this happen yet - but im farther out and probably havent had the chance to change my mind. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I change everything once a week, I think lol

It's normal to want to change the colors. I've gone from white, silver and purple to red, silver and purple... and now am thinking of going back to the original.

Luckily, I haven't bought anything in the colors so I will decide closer to the date. You're six months out, like PP said, I am sure if you want to change it, there shouldn't be an issue.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If this makes things easier, I do like your original set of colors. They go sooo well together. My friend is doing those too and I just love it.
    weddingpic
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is it bad if I have magenta, purple, black, white and accents of silver?

Too many colors?
  • Options
    abellabell member
    edited December 2011
    With those colors, I don't think it is too many.  Black, white and silver are neutral colors where magenta and purple are bold colors.   
  • Options
    abellabell member
    edited December 2011
    Found this

• Options
    KECANADEOKECANADEO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

love the pic in PP. I definitely think you could do magenta, purple, black, white with silver accents. Like one of the pp said, magenta and purple are vibrant and will pop against the black and white since they're more neutral. I think its a great idea!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the picture that abell posted.. it's beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards