Florida-South Florida
Options

!!Dalie!!

I just got a call from a subcontractor who is in Boston and is flying down for a meeting in Palm Beach Friday. He said it is NOT snowing in Boston yet!

Wooooo hoooo!!!!! 
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: !!Dalie!!

• Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It snowed lightly this morning......and then COMPLETELY went away! I'm ~5 minutes from Logan and nothing yet! =)=)
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!! So FI is at the airport tryign to leave early in case his flight gets canceled. He was just unable to get on the 1:25pm to Dallas (and then would go to Miami) but his luggage made it, so all our programs will make it down......... He's standing by for the 2:50 flight to Miami but I think so is everyone ... if the snow holds off he might be able to leave at 6:50 though!

Now the other issue is with my BMs and my brother who are coming from New York! One of the BMs  is scheduled now to arrive in Miami at 7pm on Saturday. The other two so far have been able to reschedule flights. My brother's flight might also have been canceled, but he's not answering his phone or texts and I never knew which flight he was leaving in exactly.

As long as Mike makes it all will be good, but it'll still suck not to have my friends standing up for us! :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    fingers crossed for you!! 
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It will all work out, I promise!!! 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything is going to work out. Everyone will make it down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards