Florida-South Florida
Options

::AROSE29::

Hi you posted theres a bridal event @ the Aqualina but they dont have any info on it. Do you have a link to the actual pp hosting it? Thanks a bunch
Daisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!

Re: ::AROSE29::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope you can make it.  I wanted to go but I am hosting a stella & dot trunk show that night.  The below is the info for the free ticket.  It is normally $15 per some other emails that I got.

Join us for our first Bride & Wedding Vendor Mixer
    “A night of Wedding Elegance on the Beach”at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach in Sunny Isles, Miami Beach Meet the best of the best in the event industry in a casual atmosphere.Learn what makes these wedding professionals the best and why you should choose them for the most special day in your life.Tour the beautiful Acqualina Resort & Spa on the BeachTaste delicious samplings from Il Mulino of New YorkCocktailsMusic, Décor and EntertainmentUPLYTESouth Beach Photo boothBubble FurnitureFiction EventsJose Graterol, IncBlooming DesignsDJ SholmieAA MusiciansAsti Spumanti Desserts & Cappuccino from our best vendorsCafé Ala CarteDonut DivasCandy’s Sweet TreatsSweetness Bake ShopGino’s Italian Market Enter to win a FREE Honeymoon from Brides.com to any Sandals ResortPrizes, Raffles, Goody Bag and much more. This event is brought to you by :The Elite Bridal Network and Planned and Executed by Divine DetailsPhotography by NEOART   Complimentary Valet Parking

Click here to RSVP

http://vipbrides.eventbrite.com/

And bring your ticket to be

admitted!

Vendors are being added every day...don’t miss this event!

Any questions contact Vanessa@divinedetailsmiami.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards