Gothic Weddings

Trying to find the perfect flower colors, and bouquet style

Ok, ladies I have more pretty pictures to post. So this first picture is one of my VERY favorite bouquets. I love ivy, and I love cascading bouquets. I had thought about adding deep red roses to it. As accents I had thought about replacing the green ribbon with black ribbon and maybe adding some burgundy calla lilies and fiddlehead ferns. The problem with that is it would really expensive! I still love this bouquet!

Here's another bouquet that I have always loved, loved, loved! Crazy beautiful and dark. I was thinking that this red bouquet mixed with the ivy bouquet would be the perfect blend of dark and natural.

There's also my love for deep purple/plum that I kinda wanted to incorporate into my bouquet. I'm finding it very hard to get everything into my bouquet and still make it affordable. Oh the woes of being a bride-to-be. So here's my favorite purple bouquet

Here's a few flowers and greens that I really love...

Now I'm trying to figure out how to combine all of these lovely things, and make it affordable.

Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: Trying to find the perfect flower colors, and bouquet style

• OMG!!! I wanted the same thing! i just wanted greenery with maybe one or two single flowers in a cascade.  I'm gonna do some of those spiril sticks and paint them silver to stick out here and there. Not quite as big as that picture.

I'm sure it's gonna look fantastic!!!! Good luck. Are you going to incorporate the fern leaves into the boutenaire (sp)? Love, love, love it!!!!
  • Yeah, I made a bouquet of fake roses and it just didn't feel right. It didn't have that regal feeling of an elegant cascade of flowers and greens. I have thought about buying an ivy houseplant just so I can practice! Being a bride is so fun...
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • This reminds me, I saw a really pretty cafe called Fiddleheads when I went to meet my officiant, I really wanted to go inside! haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards