California-Los Angeles

AW: They are in the mail!!!

FI and I went to the Post Office today and put the invites in the mail. PIB of invites. We are so happy with how they turned out and we are SO happy that they are done and out. Yay!!!!

Re: AW: They are in the mail!!!

• edited December 2011
    Forgot to say Pics are under DIY!!
  • nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea!  I'm right behind you, but held up at the moment!   I can't wait!  Congrats!!!!  You must be so relieved!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!! What great invites!!!! I can't wait till I get to that stage :)
  • Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are really pretty! Great job. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats, they turned out beautifully and what a great tribute to your fiance's brother by using his artwork!
  • erika13parrerika13parr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the huge check, now the fun begins, stalking your mail box for RSVP's They turned out really nice, I really like the artwork and the fact that is in tribute of his bro, nice job!!
  • Khimes7Khimes7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! They turned out great and I love how you paid tribute to your FI brother.  
  • SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look great! It must be such a relief to get them in the mail and on their way. I really like the special touch with the artwork tribute, it's very beautiful.
  • veevixxnveevixxn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that's great that they've been sent and love the photo of you putting them in the mail slot!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, those are dream invites! the wax seal is perfect.  where did you get the stuff to do that?
  • julybm08julybm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats. That's a huge check! I love the art tribute and that you used vellum. You are the first person I've seen to use vellum in pocket folds and it looks great! That's a great idea with the art and the vellum. Love it!
  • edited December 2011
    <3 them! & Love the whole idea of having Fi's brother be a part of it & everyone have a little piece of him <3 CongratZ on the Big check.. and sit back and Wait for those RSVP's to come your way.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay, congrats. The invites are beautiful and I love the tribute to FI's brother. That is a lovely picture.Now you can mailbox stalk for those RSVP's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the kind words ladies. We are really happy with them and FI did such a great job handling the artwork. Now the RSVP waiting begins!
  • Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting, what a relief! =D
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! They look great!!! That is so sweet that you used his brother's art work in the invitations, what a beautiful tribute.
  • edited December 2011
    Those are so beautiful! I loved the way the vellum looked overlayed on the art. Awesome!!!
  • Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Isn't it a huge relief to get them off? They look great, and I love the pics of you mailing them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards