California-Los Angeles

Flip flops

Hello Ladies,I saw the pp about the .40 flip flops at Micheals and I really want to try to see if I can get some for our guests, but I'm not sure how many to get and the sizes to get. We are having about 150 guests. How many are you getting and how many in each size?thank you for your help

Re: Flip flops

• edited December 2011
    Well I went to Michael's last night because of the pp. I went to the one in burbank (idk what area you are in) but the only colors they had are black, brown, and pink. I'm having 75guest, but 18 of them are kids, and 32 are women. I dont think the men would change to flip flops. So I only got 37 flip flops. 24 M and 13S. I just guessed. I thought the smalls were very similar to the mediums. Since my colors are black, red and white. I was a bit bummed they didn't have red flip flops, I plan to go to other Michael's to ck out if they have other colors but if they dont I plan to get red ribbon and tie them so I can get some red incorporated. HTH
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a bunchI live in Antelope valley so I'm going to hit up lancaster and palmdale stores. My colors are brown and burnt orange. So hopefully they have those brown ones over here cause I doubt they with have burnt orange. I will have to just tie ribbon around them too. Genie
  • nyc_sunshinenyc_sunshine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey ladies - I think I posted that...my colors are hot pink and black.  I originally bought hot pink flip-flops but decided to exhange them for black since black goes with everything.  I tied them with hot pink ribbons.  All the Michaels in the valley mostly have just the black and pink flip flops left.  I have 100 guests and bought 20 pairs, in mostly smalls and medium but threw in a few large and xs.  HTH! 
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bummed!!!!Well I went to both lancaster and palmade stores and they didn't have anything left in BOTH stores. they only had just a couple xxs of black and hot pink left. I am supper bummed out.Does anyone know of somewhere else they would have fairly cheap flip flops
  • erin_ierin_i member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, .40 is definitely a good deal....my fi is on a fancy kick and wants the ladies to have "locals" brand flippers for the wedding....however he also thought I should have all the ladies rsvp me their shoe size....so that might give you a glimpse into what I'm dealin with. Anyways, Locals does do wedding bulk orders for about $4 a pair, but this is basically going to be my "favor" so we've budgeted appropriately. Their website is hawaiianlocals.com
  • edited December 2011
    Genie- Burbank had a lot of brown! have you tried calling Porter Ranch? That's going to be my next stop tomorrow. Actually, I'm going to Lancaster on Sat if you want I can buy them and if you want you can pay me back when we meet up in Lancaster sat. Let me know...email me soon_to_be_mrs.m@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards