California-Los Angeles

NWR: San Fernando Valley girls come in...

Hi. I'm trying to plan my sisters baby shower and am looking for a place to hold it. We're pretty open as to where from Sherman Oaks/ Encino to even West Hils. She had her rehearsal dinner at Buca de Beppo so I don't want to have it there. Does anyone have any suggestions where I could look to hold it. We'll have about 30 people and would like a place that has a separate room from the restaurant, etc. Thanks for your help.

Re: NWR: San Fernando Valley girls come in...

• Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marmalade?
  • meghanerhartmeghanerhart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont really have an answer because im down more by OC but i just wanted to say how cool it is that you and your sis are pregnant together! Or i'm assuming so right?
  • SJ&GMSJ&GM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know Marie Callendars in Northridge has a separate room.
  • Khimes7Khimes7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about the High Tea Cottage in Woodland Hills?
  • edited December 2011
    Maggiano's Little Italy over in the Promenade also has separate rooms.
  • edited December 2011
    Spark Woodfire Grill in Studio City has a great private room; it's completely private from the rest of the restaurant.  Spazio's in Sherman Oaks is supposed to have a nice room too though I've never actually seen it.  It's a pretty popular venue here 'cause they usually have live jazz music playing.  The Courtyard Marriott in Sherman Oaks has a really cute outdoor area (I think it's called their pool terrace -PIP below); the only downside (or plus-side, depending on what you're looking for) to this is that you can also see the 405 fwy from there.[img]<a href="http://tinyurl.com/m3jd4o" rel='nofollow'>http://tinyurl.com/m3jd4o</a>[/img]
  • ShoshieShoshie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a bridal shower at Cafe Bizou on Ventura in Sherman Oaks. It was lovely.
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We had a rehearsal lunch at La Finestra in Tarzana. They opened up just for us for lunch on a Saturday and it was very nice. I know my Mom's friends have had bridal showers there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards