California-Los Angeles

Michael and Anna Costa Wedding Photography--THE BEST

Michaelandnannacosta.com Our wedding slide show (these pictures are UNBELIEVABLE): http://michaelandannacosta.com/rob_michelle If you are looking for the best photographers for your most special day, Michael and Anna are your ONLY option. Yes they are talented, and yes their images are flawless, elegant, timeless, and beautiful, but the best part about working with them is the experience. My husband and I felt like our oldest friends were taking our pictures. They were creative, organized, on time, enthusiastic, and so much FUN. They make you feel comfortable and guide you through the whole process. They were always at the right place at the right time. They brilliantly captured every special moment of our wedding. How we found Michael and Anna: We got married in NYC and we flew Michael and Anna over from LA. My husband hired them for the proposal. My husband proposed on the Santa Monica Pier and he asked Michael and Anna to play paparazzi for the day. It was only a few months after the proposal did I found out that they were there documenting the whole event. Needless to say, Michael and Anna were there throughout the whole process. They loved telling our love story through images and that is what you want on your wedding day, someone who knows you as a couple, someone who knows exactly what you are looking for and how you want to be captured
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards