California-Los Angeles

Reception site in antelope valley??

Hi Ladies, I'm recently engaged, and I'm just started the whole wedding planning thing.  I live out in Lancaster and wondered if anyone knows any decent places out here - or valencia or wrightwood - for a reception.  Thanks!

Re: Reception site in antelope valley??

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to the boards.  Sorry I can't be of no help.  Noticed we are getting married on the same date (date twins). GL
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! I just got married at Robinson Ranch in Santa Clarita and it was wonderful! There is also Sapphire in Lake Elizabeth, I have a few friends that have been married there. There is The valencia hyatt, and a place called Kellys Banquet Center in Santa Clarita. In Lancaster theres a new place called the Eliopolis Center (sp?) thats supposed to be nice. Theres a start for you. Oh, and Cascades in Rancho Vista. =) GL
  • jenna1984jenna1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well hello there, i am a palmdale girl myself but i live in encino now with the FI, but i have lived up there since i was three and my parents and the FI parents still live up there, infact i am going up there for the weekend starting tonight i am hosting my best friends baby shower. anyways castaways is a great place for the wedding it is so pretty and you can take pictures on the golf course i have seen some weddings there before and they look great, and there is also a place called Elegant affairs my best friend and MOH got married there and it was very pretty. Now in valencia i love the hyatt in valencia it is beautiful, it is really amazing. well i hope i helped what high school did you go to maybe we know eachother? LOL
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Lancaster girl, but we decided for los Angeles wedding, but when we where on the fence about having it here or there we saw Hacienda Reyes Ranch. I went to a wedding there a couple of years ago and always liked it.  There are not very many pictures of it on the web, but this is there website with info. it's really nice in person and it's very intamate. It's worth a look.http://www.haciendareyes.net/
  • adebord14adebord14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I will definitely check out those places.  Also - I just moved here after college, so we probably don't know each other :-) Thanks again!! Amy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards