California-Los Angeles

Rehearsal Dinner Rec

Hi! My name is Claire and I've been getting a lot of help from this board.  Thanks!  We're getting married Sept. 4, 2010 at Our Lady of the Angels Cathedral.  I was wondering if you girls have any recs for rehearsal dinner venue that is nice and could accomodate about 50-60 people that would cost about $5K or less in downtown LA.  I'm planning this wedding all the way from TX :-)

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Rec

• Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, Sorry I don't have any recs for you , but the reason for my post is OMG !!!! We have the same venue. I'm so excited that someone else on here has my venue. our previous date was Sept 18, 2010, but decided to change to Oct 8, 2010 on a friday to not deal with the sat. min. Are you also having the reception there? who are you working with?yay!!!Genie  
  • edited December 2011
    Talk to Patina Group. I might be doing my reception through them. They have tons of restaurants, not just Patina, including Nick and Stef's Steakhouse, Zucca Ristorante and a ton more. Just google "patina restaurant group." Ciudad is on Figueroa and 5th (I think), right across from the Westin Bonaventure. Their food is yummy and you can rent out the patio which will easily fit 65, I've been told. It's really reasonable, too - no rental fee, and fixed menus starting at $32/pp.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards