California-Los Angeles

Boudoir Photography

Hello Ladies.. Its been a while since I have been on here but I have a question and you ladies have always been great.. For our one year anniversary I want to get Boudoir photos taken for my husband... I would love some photographer reccomendations... TIA!!!
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Boudoir Photography

• edited December 2011
    She's a popular one but Jordana Hazel of Hazelnut Photography is great. She took my b-pics, e-pics and will be shooting our wedding this weekend. She is fantastic and she really make you feel at ease. Good luck!
  • ChadnKim42009ChadnKim42009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much I will call her to check her prices... I am soo nervous to do this.. I am currently on Weight watchers and by January/ feb I want to be ready to take the pictures...
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted to to loose weight too, which I did about 8 pounds not what I was hoping for. Anyway, the experience really made me feel so good in my body even though I didn't hit my goal. Try not to obsess too much. It's a great experience and a great gift for your husband! I just gave my FI his book this past weekend and he loved it!
  • mrsinoctmrsinoct member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a great gift!  I was super nervous about doing them, but had such a great time with the shoot.  I used Monica from Boudoir Rouge:  www.boudoirrougephoto.comHere thing is Boudoir photography. Monica was so great to work with. She also brings someone to do your hair and makeup.  Email me at marikajane at gmail if you have any questions or want to see a couple of my pics.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mrsinoct ooo I would really love to see some of the pictures she took!! My email is chadnkim0409@yahoo.com... I am sure I will have alot of questions.. How much do they charge? I have no clue what the cost would be...
  • malibu09bridemalibu09bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely LOVED my b-photos. Danielle Brue from Skye Blu Photography did them. She is based out of Pasadena and has her own studio so there is no need to find a location to shoot.
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't taken mine yet - but I love her work.  http://ashleightaylorblog.com/Check out her pictures there and she responds quickly to email and she  is very affordable. 
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just took mine last week. I was reallllly nervous, but it was a great experience. I took them with The Boudoir Divas down in San Diego. It was a little bit of a drive, but they have their own studio with lots of great sets and did a fantastic job! http://www.womancaptured.com/
  • chiweeweechiweewee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another one for Jordana! She's amazing!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies... I am going to check in to all of these..
  • Khimes7Khimes7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Jordana! She makes you feel so at ease and I couldn't be happier with how the pictures turned out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards