California-Los Angeles
Options

Feeling down, wanted to go with Long Lasting Impressions, but it looks like

she may not be available for my date. :( So the search continues
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Ay, Amor, Tu Eres Mi Religion.... -MANA Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Feeling down, wanted to go with Long Lasting Impressions, but it looks like

• Options
    chiweeweechiweewee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry, that's a bummer! Honestly, try Gigi Jara (you can find my review and her info on PW). She's amazing! I know from personal experience =).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could try Nicole Deanne. She is doing my hair and makeup and she is honestly amazing. She did such a fabulous job with me for my e-pics. Her prices are pretty reasonable too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also recommend Gigi and Moira Taylor.  Both girls are great.  I needed a hair and make-up artist last month for a trash the dress session and contacted both girls.  Gigi was so quick to respond to my e-mails and was really great but due to the fact that she was going to have to travel to Santa Barbara for my shoot, she wasn't going to be able to make it as she had another client that she needed to be in LA for later that same day.  I contacted Moira Taylor after some of the Knotties recommended her, plus her sister, Jordana with Hazelnut Photography, was shooting our trash the dress session.  I ended up booking her and she did a great job at a  great rate that was even less.  I actually liked my hair and make-up better than I did on my wedding day and I had paid the artist more than double the amount I paid Moira.  She stayed for the whole shoot to touch me up and help with everything.  She was also super fun to be around.  I believe you'd be in trusted hands with either of those girls!  Hope that helps and good luck with your search!
  • Options
    mrsinoctmrsinoct member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Susie Chhuor.  I had my hair and makeup trial and loved what she did.   She's great to work with and her prices are reasonable.
  • Options
    veevixxnveevixxn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gotta pipe up for my girl Aubrey Marie. She does amazing airbrush makeup & hair. Plus, she is super sweet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards