California-Los Angeles

Please help!

I feel defeated.... does anyone have a good recommendation for an affordable wedding planner? I need help~~!

Re: Please help!

• csunsweetiecsunsweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes! check out http://www.thecheshirekat.com/ She does invites mainly but also has experience with planning. She's just branching out to the latter so I'm sure she's got some good deals. She has info to contact her so you can get in contact with her.
  • mrsinoctmrsinoct member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also check out Liz at Silver Charmed Events.  She helped us with the early stages of our planning.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Orangellie, I know how you feel I made the same statement to my FI on Monday after contacting a ton of coordinators only to find out they were way over our budget, I felt like I was never going to find someone.  If you don't mind me asking what affordable is to you? Then maybe I can suggest some people that I have recently talked to.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks kikikatie! I actually dont have a set budget (I know - badddd, huh?) yet. I am actually thinking of pushing my wedding date back toward the end of 2010 instead :-) Which ones are the most affordable ones you know? I have no idea where the lower end even starts for full service. By the way, it seems you are right on pace with your planning (envy you!) :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies. I will get in touch with your recommendations this week. Thanks again for your support!
  • edited December 2011
    I totally get you on the budget thing, we don't really have set numbers for things.  I started planning way too early but I was having fun so I guess it's ok:). This is what I've found as far as coordinators goes, most of them have day of services that started at $1,500  I booked our day of coordinator for just under $1,000. Her name is Kristin Taylor and her company is A Taylor Made Wedding.  She is very sweet and she really understood what my concerns for the wedding were and totally put me at ease.  A lot of ladies on here use Christina from Tina Molina and I think her packages start at about $500 but only if you book this year.  We met with her and she just wasn't a match for what we wanted, but all the ladies that have used her say she is amazing. The other one that I found that is affordable is Melinda from Melindas Weddings this is her site http://melindasweddings.com/. I think if you just want day of she charges by the hour.  HTH and let me know if you have any other questions.Oh by the way what day are you thinking of moving it to in 2010?
  • edited December 2011
    Carina McLaughlin from Tealight Weddings!  She is amazing!  She coordinated my wedding a month ago and did a friends last weekend.  She is so good and really affordable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards