California-Los Angeles
Options

Help! Venues around Glendora

Has any one found a venue in the glendora, covina, sandimas clairemont area... I have read some posts and the venue locations sound beautiful but too far for us... any ideas... Has anyone reviewed any locations for reception only near Glendora?Thank you,

Re: Help! Venues around Glendora

• Options
    erika13parrerika13parr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out the Villa Verde Country Club, it's in San Dimas.  a friend of mine had her wedding there & its nice.  HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about the Lindley-Scott House in Azusa?  I got married there, and it's a lovely venue with reasonable pricing.  I have a review in my married bio.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Padua Hills Theatre in Claremont. I also checked out the Rancho San Antonio Gardens in Claremont.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was also going to suggest Padua Hills in Claremont. I thought it was really pretty and apparently their catering has a good reputation.
  • Options
    acutypieacutypie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Going out beyond your area, have you checked out Royal Vista Golf Club in Walnut, its just 10 minutes away on the freeway (i'm in Glendora too). I'm getting married in Covina and having my reception there. On your other post, regarding Ritz Catering, my brother used them when he got married 1 1/2 years ago. Their prices are great, but you really get what you pay for. Communication broke down near the wedding and it really stressed out my bro and his bride. They just couldn't get a hold of anyone. Days before the wedding they were informed of a problem with the liquor and not getting the license on time, so they had to rush and figure out how to fix the problem. Also, they were charged for a security gaurd which never showed up. There were other things, just can't remember. The food was ok. Cake was amazing and everyone complimented on how it looked and tasted. They do set up the room nice.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards