California-Los Angeles

Invitation question? INSERTS?

Alright ladies I need a little guidance, our DOC is asking what inserts I want and what I want them to say, I was a bit confused I never even thought of it hehehe I thought of: -RSVP CARD -MAP/ DIRECTIONS -Additional Info which will include our website BUT she mentioned a reception card? Do I need that? Not sure also what the else so I need to include as inserts? TIA!!!!

Re: Invitation question? INSERTS?

• edited December 2011
    You need a reception card if the reception is at a different location than the ceremony. So it would say something like, "A dinner reception to follow at:Name of location1234 Main St.Los Angeles, CA 90000Valet parking provided."I wouldn't do the map, honestly, unless getting from the ceremony to the reception is really, really complicated. People have GPS and mapquest. Or they can caravan.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, we had a Reception Card with the name & address to the Reception site, and the time it will start.
  • edited December 2011
    You can also have an insert for accommodations.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards