California-Los Angeles

Photog decision - please help

Hi ladies - I'm getting so close to making a decision on a photographer.  We've narrowed it down to our top 2.  We met with Peace4Art (Noel and Ali) together and really liked them, and then I met (without FI) with Micah Dalberg today, and liked him too.  Any tips on how to decide??  Both give us the digital negatives, have online galleries, and 2 photographers.  A little difference in price, but not too much.  Thanks for the help!!

Re: Photog decision - please help

• edited December 2011
    We also liked two photographers a lot and had to choose. We thought it over for awhile and while both had similar styles, no two photographers are exactly the same, so we went with the one we thought would suit us best. it took a little thinking, but we were really happy with our choice in the end.
  • SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Was their one whose style you liked the best? Or perhaps one who you felt more comfortable with? You will be spending a lot of time with your photographers, so you want to make sure you get along. Perhaps your FI shuld meet with the second photographer too.
  • edited December 2011
    Did you ask to see an entire wedding from both of them? Did you get along really well with both? Did one have a similar personality to you?
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I agree with pp that you should go with who you feel good about.  However, not to sway you but we freakin' love Noel & Ali!  They are really just a fun and great couple and made us feel relaxed and took awesome pics.  Our wedding photos should be here shortly, but our engagement shoot & pics were phenomenal!  Please let me know if I can help with anything else about them!  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards