California-Los Angeles
Options

JOB SEARCH HELP IN LA PLEASE

Anyone else looking for a job in LA? Ive been out of work for over a year now and im going insane. I have a lot of experience but yet no one is hiring. Anyone know of anyone or anywhere that's hiring? If i don't find a job soon im going to have to postpone the wedding again,boo

Re: JOB SEARCH HELP IN LA PLEASE

• Options
    ericaberryyericaberryy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck, im sorry dont know whos hiring now, maybe seasonal? My fiancee is looking too and were getting married in Jan. Its a tough economy. Sending some good vibes your way.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Ay, Amor, Tu Eres Mi Religion.... -MANA Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of work are you looking for?
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well as for now im pretty open to everything. I have a lot of event.marketing.promotion.PR,Music related stuff. I also was a dental assistant, ive done a lot of administrative and front office work as well as worked in call centers too. lol
  • Options
    veevixxnveevixxn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    since you have a lot of admin work, have you considered signing with a few staffing agencies? that might help with some temp work. i have a friend in pr and i know that times are tough for that industry. she's been out of a job for a year now, too.also, if you are open to anything, i know that a lot of stores are looking for seasonal workers with the holidays coming up. good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah i applied at all those temp appleone agencies but i have not recieved any call back yet. They keep saying so many are out of work so will keep you posted when its your turn. lolHaha thanks girls ive been applying all over for seasonal.So hopefully something comes up.
  • Options
    vjorge2002vjorge2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey you should send me your resume..... email me at vjorge2002@yahoo.com I usually get some leads.I'm in Music & Marketing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards