California-Los Angeles
Options

chiavari chairs under $5???

I didnt realize that they were so expensive.  I need around 140 chairs.  Does anyone know where I can get a good deal?? in Los Angeles area. I would really appreciate it!! Thanks!

Re: chiavari chairs under $5???

• Options
    jezzzebeljezzzebel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I researched chiavari chairs like crazy and the two lowest I found were in the OC but even with travel fees to LA county were still cheaper than anywhere I found in LA. Chiavari Chairs 4 Rent -$5.50 per chair http://www.chiavarichairs4rent.com/index.html Fusion Linens- $4.95 per chair (not sure if this is only when rented with linens cause I'm getting my linens from them as well, but you can check) www.fusionlinens.com Also, for me it was important to find a place that did delivery, set up around the tables with the cushions, and pick up the same night because my venue has very strict rules about them not touching the chairs at all and being picked up on time and these two both offered that. Some places said they just drop the chairs off stacked. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did some reasearch as well and as PP those are the only 2 companies thet seem pretty feasible! We went with fusion linens for $4.95 and I dealed with Danielle and she was very nice! But if you were looking for something less, I'm sorry to say I didn't find it :( GL! HTH!
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I am impressed with both of the girls that posted above. The cheapest I have ever seen is like $6 or $7 each. Good job girls!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    www.SentimentalRentals.Com

There's a 30% off promotion going on January 22-27th 2012. Get the quality you want without breaking the bank! They don't charge for setup or delivery so it's a great deal for new chairs. Check them out. With Sentimental Rentals, you get reliability and the highest quality of chiavari chairs that you can check out before the event date. You won't be sorry =)!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards