California-Los Angeles

makeup for engagement pictures

Did you get your makeup professionally done for your engagement pics? If so, who did you use?

Thanks in advance. :)

Re: makeup for engagement pictures

• edited December 2011
    I had my haircut that day so that my stylist would professionally do my hair.  But, I did my makeup myself.  I just practiced beforehand.
  • edited December 2011
    Our e-pics are next month, I'm getting my haircut and dye the day of the pics and I'm still up in the air about make-up. I'm leaning towards it though, I do hear a lot of girls to get their make-up done though

I know I'm not much help sorry :(
  • chiweeweechiweewee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine done and I'm so glad that I did! I used Carina at Flawless Faces (OC) but right now I would use the artist that did my boudoir shoot makeup, Gigi Jara. She's less $ and I did like her work better. gigijara888@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
     I'm going to have my makeup trial on the same day as the engagement photos, so I get some use out of the trial!
  • GinaBean3GinaBean3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! I got hair & makeup ($100 total!) by Susie Chhuor. She's on Project Wedding and you can google her. She is definitely affordable, SO friendly (I felt like I was hanging out with a good friend) and she did an AMAZING job. Seriously. I have a T-zone that gets super oily and gross and her makeup lasted ALL day and I didn't even have to use the blotting papers she gave me! Plus, I felt comfortable with the makeup...didn't feel like I was wearing a mask or anything...and my skin looked FLAWLESS. I wish I had my e-pics back so I could show you guys!!! I highly recommend her. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards